My Mother

My Mother

oh! Mother, come hither
for i miss you a lot.
Others talk of their mother
But why cant i talk about you

Oh! Mother, i have missed
you for last 20 years
And i miss you a lot
As you left me forever

Oh! Mother, come back
Have I a Chance to feel
The warmth of your lap
And the sweetness of your hug.

Oh! Mother, You have left
The chickens in the world-
the world of sorrows
In that we survive remembering you

Oh! Mother, see us down
from the place you live there
for my heart longs
to see you again.....
I MISS YOU MOM......


(Dedicated to my Mom whom I never saw as she left too Early for me to remember)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taag Lhakhang

Pemi Tshewang Tashi’s obedience in the context of Hierarchal and social Fabric of the Bhutanese Society.

Luck and the Kharam Shing