Writing from the future citizen


The Golden Touch
Do you know who changed me?
Wonder how I was then?

I was a boy known by all
Not for my good things
But for my naughty behavior
Just didn’t listen to anyone

I was known to others
As a drunken boy
Tobacco was my best friend
And missing classes was regular

I took my friends
Not in the right way
But in my bad direction
Which some followed?


I know I was not doing well
But I could not change
I wanted help for this
But who would help me

One fine unlucky day
I was caught by the teachers
For abusing tobacco
And I was I was not the only one.

Then a light came to me
And brightened my mind
He saved me from the sea
In which I was drowning

His advice touched my heart
He asked me to think
Deep about myself and my family
My friends and my school

I know he loved me
For he stopped me
From those unhealthy things
For which I thank him

Thank you teacher
You have touched my heart
And changed my life
Forever for good

Dewan Saru
Class VI
(Future citizen)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taag Lhakhang

Nyantse Lhakhang

Luck and the Kharam Shing